Saturday 30 October 2010

Price Change

Long time no..blog? I've been pretty busy making orders this past week, plus I wasn't feeling too great so didn't have much to blog about RE soap wise!

Other than Cherry Cherry now stocking my soaps nothing majorly exciting has happened since then. I'm in the process of setting up a deal with another shop in Wymondham which I'll keep you posted about!

I get a lot of nice feeback from all my customers but I've been noticing quite a few of them are saying my prices are too cheap! Almost everyone who sees my soaps or goes on my site tells me I'm under charging and selling myself short etc etc. I've been debating upping my prices for over a month now and I think now is the time to do it. As I'm getting alot of whole sale interest I think I do need to raise the prices slightly seeing as whole salers do tend to ask for big discounts. If I discount my already cheap soaps then I'm not really making much profit!

So go check out my site and tell me what you think about the altered prices... They haven't changed drastically, just 50p here, £1 there. I do not want to scare people off by being over priced, but then you do have to think about the work that goes into these soaps, the fact they are unique and they are handmade by little old me on my own!

Hopefully once I've finished these large orders I have at the moment I will put together some Christmas Gift Sets and list them on the site and show you guys some pics etc.

I've just re stocked on some of my popular fragrances like Green Apple and Love Spell. Also ordered Baby Powder which is lovely and Gingerbread Man for the gingerbread men soaps, rather than the Ginger Souffle which I don't think is sweet enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment