Thursday 25 November 2010

Organised Chaos!

Look how untidy my soap room is
at the moment....



Pretty messy huh? It's because I have had A LOT of orders since I re opened my site on Monday and I've been a busy bee trying to get everything done! The big white tub you can see on the right is the soap base! I scoop that out with an ice cream scoop, melt it then add colour and fragrances!
On the left at the very front of the photo is the freezer with the microwave on top! Two very important parts of soap making!! The bin is overflowing.. The table is covered in melted soap splats, fragrance bottles.. junk. I need to tidy this place up this weekend!!


I've got lots of parcels to send off tomorrow! Note how I strategically placed a soap in front of the address on the card..! I love wrapped the parcels up and putting the stickers on.. Is that a bit sad of me? The people in the post office recognise me now and always sniff the parcels!

4 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy, my front room looks that chaotic too but covered in wool, the cats love it!!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love posts like these - I'd love a tour of your soap room :) It's like Sophie's little emporium! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think my soap is there :] or did you send it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. soap room, what a room! glad to have found this blog, your soaps look good enough to eat!
    x

    ReplyDelete